Quark OpenWRT Wifi router with 4G/LTE support is revolutionary product developed by Argus Embedded System. It supports storage devices to be connected to the Access point which gives additional benefit for the users to access all the files locally or remotely over LAN or WAN interfaces. As its 4G/LTE supported** it allows the users to connect to Internet using dongle and not depend only on ISP’s for internet connections.
The Quark OpenWRT Wifi router with 4G/LTE support is idle for remote locations and areas where Ethernet or dsl internet connectivity has not reached. Also it works as great development board for software developers who wants to understand the nitty-gritty of openWRT, Router, Wifi etc.
- 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, 1×1 SISO, 150MBps max data
- 21.5 dB output power
- Built in chip antenna and U.FL connector options
- 16 MB Flash and 64 MB DDR2 RAM
- CPU – AR9331, 400 MHz clock speed
- LED’s – Power, Ethernet0, WLAN, MMC
- Power supply – 5.5 v single voltage, max power
- Consumption on heavy duty download – 1.5 W
- In built rechargeable battery
- Luci Web page
- Support simultaneous 30 clients.
- Seem-less Streaming of Video content from external hard disk to users.
- Firewall/ NAT
The OpenWRT WiFi router with 4G/LTE product purchase request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be contacted via phone or email . We ship this product worldwide and also it can be customized as per your requirements.
Argus Embedded System is India’s leading company in providing electronic product design services for Industrial, Networking & Telecom and Defense domains. Our professional experts are available via phone or email for your consultation. Give us a chance to help you, in making your dream come true. Ask for a free quote on any of our services or products.
Note: 4G/LTE support depends on driver installation of dongle, tested and verified with Airtel E3372h-607 Data Card